DECLUTTER PROJECTS FOR EVERY MONTH OF THE YEAR
Decluttering your home can be daunting if you’re new to the idea or have a lot of stuff. Break it down into simple, easy steps with these decluttering projects for every month of the year.
THE BENEFITS OF DECLUTTERING
Your home is where you and your family want to relax and recharge. The last thing you want is a home that’s difficult to run and requires your time and energy to look after it, often when you feel like it least.
Clearing the clutter and creating space has some wonderful benefits:
- Clearing your home space will create a more peaceful environment. Your mind will calm and you’ll feel less overwhelmed. The research backs it up that less clutter=less stress.
- There’ll be less to clean, less to tidy, so you can spend your time doing other things without worrying about what state your home will be in by the end of the day!
HOW TO START DECLUTTERING
Decluttering can take practice. In this post I’m sharing some easy monthly projects to help you get started.
If you need some more help or support then these resources will help, support and inspire you to carry on clearing the clutter in different ways!
- 10 simple household routines to keep you home clean and tidy
- Take the free 1-week declutter challenge
- Simplify Your Home – A complete home declutter course to help you declutter every inch of your home and keep that clutter away for good!
YOUR NEXT STEP…
I hope you enjoyed this monthly series of declutter projects. If you’d like to carry on decluttering your home, your time and your life, check out my FREE Declutter Starter Kit. It’s packed full of helpful decluttering tips, projects and advice to get you started.