DECLUTTER YOUR HOME – TAKE THE FREE CHALLENGE!
Take this free challenge to declutter your home, learn how to clear the clutter and make your home quicker and easier to look after in just one week! If you’re not sure where or how to start decluttering your home, join my free challenge and let’s get started!
DOES YOUR HOME WORK FOR OR AGAINST YOU RIGHT NOW?
- Are you fed up of spending your free time sorting out dirty laundry or washing the dishes?
- After a busy day at work do you really want to be playing ‘catch-up’ with your home?
- Do you want to spend time with your kids instead of sending them to ‘go play‘ whilst you do the housework?
- Do you want to make your home work for you instead of taking up all your time and energy?
- Get rid of the clutter and the loads of ‘stuff’ so you don’t have to spend this time and energy looking after it – picking up, tidying and cleaning it.
You’re a busy person and you’ve got loads of other, much better, things you could be doing with your time than being tied to your home and looking after the stuff in it!
THE BENEFITS OF DECLUTTERING YOUR HOME
Studies have shown that the amount of clutter around you is directly proportional to stress levels, especially for women. The more clutter, the more stress.
The more clutter you have, the more time you spend looking after it – cleaning, tidying and moving it. Therefore, by reducing the amount of clutter you have, the lower your stress levels. You can read more of the research here.
But, there’s more benefits to decluttering your home…
- Less stuff to tidy and clear up
- Make it easier and quicker to look after your home
- Make it quicker to do the housework
- Stop wasting time looking for things you can’t find
- More space and less visual clutter to distract the mind
- More able to organise what you have because there’s less of it
- Let the things that are really important to you stand out
- More time and energy to do other things instead of manage your home
Maybe you’d like to read more about the benefits of decluttering your home?
Or, why many people are starting to discover the benefits of owning less stuff in general and how this might help you too!
HOW THIS CHALLENGE CAN HELP YOU
Some people find it easy to declutter their homes and can see and feel the benefits right away.
Others find decluttering more difficult. They may have lots of stuff, have trouble working out what to keep and what not to keep, or have little time and energy to give it a try, let alone keep it up.
This challenge will help you start decluttering in the easiest way possible for maximum impact.
You don’t need to declutter by trial and error because this challenge will give you as much information as you need, some helpful decluttering tips to kick-start your decluttering and give you the tools and confidence to carry on if you wish!
HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS
The challenge includes simple, effective and fast declutter projects that you can tackle in about 10 minutes per day.
Each email and task is really easy to follow. It won’t add more stress onto you or be yet another thing you have to do or think about.
I know you’re a busy person, with loads to do, and not much spare time or energy. I’ve been there and I totally get it, so this challenge is designed for you!
Every day for 14 days you’ll receive information, encouragement and advice straight into your inbox. All you need to do is find a little bit of time each day to follow the steps and take action against your clutter.
MINIMUM EFFORT FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT!
This declutter challenge is COMPLETELY FREE and the emails come straight into your inbox.
There’s no hassle on you, so you can just focus on decluttering your home!
To jump on board and start to make your home work FOR you, rather than against you, fill in your details below so I know where to send your info!