Balance Through Simplicity (previously A Mum in Progress) is a personal blog and website set up to inspire and encourage simple and intentional living, run by me, Antonia Colins.
- I offer support and guidance through the information shared on my site and the resources that I create.
- All the views and opinions expressed in my blog posts are my own.
- All facts are checked at the time of writing to the best of my ability but some things change over time (e.g. links to products) so these cannot be guaranteed.
- I only review products that I believe may be useful and relevant to my family and followers of my site and blog.
- What is written on Balance Through Simplicity is not to be taken as fact. As a reader, if you choose to use tips, advice and recommendations, and are injured or otherwise as a result, Balance Through Simplicity cannot be held responsible.
- I will only recommend products that I have tested myself and feel are worthy of recommendation, or that I have researched and would like to purchase myself.
- If you find any links that are missing or broken, please let me know so that I can make the necessary changes.
- Links back to balancethroughsimplicity.com are appreciated. There must be a reference back to my site with a link to the relevant page.
- Unless otherwise noted, balancethroughsimplicity.com is the legal copyright holder of all material on the blog and others cannot use it to reprint or publish without my written consent.
- I reserve the right to add or delete any part of the site (including posts and pages) without prior consent.
- I reserve the right to change the focus on this blog, to shut it down, sell it or otherwise at my own discretion.
If you have any questions after reading this page, please email me at email@example.com
Thank you for reading and for your support!
Updated July 2020