PEN AND PAPER
The focus of this small simplicity challenge is to encourage you to clarify your thoughts and priorities so you can take action over them.
Your challenge for today is to journal.
I love to journal.
It helps me get thoughts and feelings out of my cluttered brain and down on to paper so I can focus, prioritise and take action.
You can write long, detailed prose or short, snappy bullet points.
You can use your best and neatest handwriting or just a scribble that only you can read!
Journaling helps you find clarity and order amidst those swirling, mushed up emotions in your head.
Your challenge for today
Today I’d like you to grab your notebook and pen and take a look at the following 5 questions.
Write down your thoughts in response to each one…
- What would you like to change about your life and why?
- What three things would you like to try and why?
- What three things would you like to improve upon in your life and why?
- What one thing would you like to say no to and how can you make this happen?
- Name one thing you’d like to succeed at and how can you achieve this?
Did you struggle with finding answers? Were you surprised at what you wrote?
Can you do something today to move you a step closer to these changes you’d like to make?
If you’d like some more journal prompts to reflect upon, visit this post on 30 journal prompts for self-discovery.
Thank you for joining me in this small simplicity challenge.
You can find more small simplicity challenges here.