7 Steps to Simplify
The ultimate workbook to help you start simplifying your mum-life in 7 easy steps
FEELING OVERWHELMED OR TIRED, WORN OUT AND IN NEED OF A CHANGE?
Take control over the areas of your life that you can change and make life so much easier!
7 Steps To Simplify is the ultimate workbook to overhaul your mum-life.
It will help you simplify key areas of your mum-life so you don’t feel stressed or overwhelmed any more.
If you’re looking to make changes then 7 Steps to Simplify is the total package for busy Mums who don’t know where to start, but know that they need to start somewhere!
The workbook has everything you need to start looking at your life with fresh eyes, ways to make it easier and how this is going to apply and make a difference to YOUR life.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Being a Mum is the hardest job in the world and we face new challenges every day. But with a little planning and careful thought we can make it so much easier.
This workbook will help you start to do that by…
- Focusing on what’s really important through minimalism and being intentional
- Getting control over your home so your stuff doesn’t control you
- Putting strategies and routines in place to make sure you get everything done with minimal effort
- Managing your time effectively, carving out more hours in the day and being super-productive
- Creating time and space for self care and your own personal development so you can look after YOU as well as everyone else
- Freeing up your mental AND physical space so you can enjoy your kids whilst they’re little and create the best life for you and your family
DESIGNED FOR BUSY MUMS WITH LITTLE TIME AND ENERGY TO SPARE
The workbook covers the main areas of your mum-life that are most likely to stress you out, take up most of your time, space or energy and that you can do something about.
Each module covers a different aspect of your life, whether that’s in your home, with your time, how you look after yourself and more.
Not only are there chapters that you can read, but there’s questions, challenges and projects within each chapter to reinforce what you’ve read and that you can apply to your own life.
You’ll be able to really work out how you can simplify what you HAVE to do, to make it easier to do what you WANT to do!
Module 1 – Finding Your Why?
- Understanding what made you purchase this workbook today
- What you’d like to change and why?
- What you hope to gain and how you’d like your life to be like afterwards
Module 2 – Simplify Your Life
- A crash course on the principles of Simple Living, being intentional and how Minimalism can help YOU
- Why and how these lifestyle changes can help you change the things you can control
- Making it easier to cope with the things you can’t control
- Helping you start to make changes to simplify YOUR life
Module 3 – Simplify Your Home
- Why and how decluttering your home can help YOU
- How to create a calm, peaceful home that supports your family
- Decluttering projects and tips to declutter your home quickly and without stress
Module 4 – Simplify Your Routines
- Why routines can help you make your home easier to run
- Examples of household routines that can save you time but keep your home clean and tidy
- Why establishing daily routines for yourself can make your life easier
- How to set up routines that work for YOU, your home and family life
Module 5 – Simplify Your Time
- How simplifying your calendar can help you carve out more time
- Why Minimalism and simple living can help you be more productive and efficient
- How to structure your day with solid and supportive morning and evening routines
- A time challenge to help you work out how you can create more time in YOUR day
Module 6 – Simplify Your Self-Care
- Last but definitely not least! Why looking after yourself is VITAL
- How to avoid burn out and why you should care
- Easy, quick ideas to look after yourself every day
- Why it all comes down to mindset and how you can change your mindset
Module 7 – The Rest of Your Life
- This workbook is just the beginning…
THIS IS A WORKBOOK, NOT JUST A BOOK!
You’ll need to think and act (rather than just read) but that’s the best way for you to really change things.
Once you’ve purchased the workbook, you can view, download and print it whenever and however is most convenient for you.