Simplify your schedule and get organised.
Plan your time and to do list, stay motivated and track your progress, the simple and strategic way.
LET’S GET PRODUCTIVE!
If you’re looking to simplify your schedule, get organised and keep on top of how and where you spend your time, then the Simple Productivity Planner is just what you need.
Simplifying your life comes down to 3 key components:
- Clear your clutter (in all its shapes and forms) so you have less stuff in your home, schedule, heart and mind.
- Get clear on your priorities and what’s most important to you. Keep these in mind every day as you decide what you let into your life and where to invest your time and energy.
- Get organised and find ways to be more effective and efficient so you’re working smarter, not harder. Create more time for what matters.
That’s where the Simple Productivity Planner can help…
“The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done… you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.” (Lil Wayne)
Consider this quote as you read about the Simple Productivity Planner. If you’ve ever wondered why you write a To Do list but never follow it, run out of time each day, forget things or lose track of time, maybe you need to get planning!
This printable planner will help you organise your time and plan your schedule so that you can get everything done with less stress and more ease.
Stop chasing your tail and take control over your time!
HOW CAN THE SIMPLE PRODUCTIVITY PLANNER HELP YOU?
Busy life pushes and pulls us in all directions. We have errands to do, people to see, places to go and an endless list of things to remember. No wonder our brains feel overstretched and our bodies have difficulty keeping up.
The result of this busyness is that we often have so little time for things we want to do because we’re too busy trying to do ‘all the things’. Sound familiar?!
If so, then the Productivity Planner can help you…
- Get everything out of your mind: Use the planner instead of your brain so you can see what you have to do and when you have to do it by, in an organised and structured way. We’re often more productive when we have a clear, visual list.
- Identify what you need to do and when: What’s important, your priorities, tasks that are most urgent, set meaningful goals, track your habits, time-block your day and keep on top of daily tasks such as meal-planning, celebrations, shopping and chores.
- Stay motivated: Stop putting things off, come up with an action plan instead of procrastinating and use the planner to keep you on track and focused.
This planner will help you get more of the right things done, the smart and simple way.
And, importantly, stop you wasting time on things that aren’t important and just clutter your brain, To Do list and schedule. You’ll also be able to reflect on your progress and avoid the distractions of busy, everyday life.
Let’s clear your head and get everything down on paper for you to see exactly WHAT you need to do and WHEN… and break it down into manageable steps.
Stop forgetting things, running out of time or having long lists that you never have time to finish.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
- 49-page printable workbook and planner
- Undated so you can use the planner year after year
- Designed to use minimal ink when printing
- You can laminate the pages and use a dry wipe marker to write on them
- Frame the pages and keep them displayed in your home command centre or kitchen where you can view and keep them updated
Use the Simple Productivity Planner to organise your life and make time for what matters most.
WHAT THE PLANNER INCLUDES
Inside you’ll find printable templates to help you plan, schedule and organise different areas of your life. This is what you’ll find inside:
1. Frame your day
- Morning routine planner
- Evening routine planner
2. Plan your time
- Day planner
- Week planner
- Month planner
- Year planner
3. Identify your To Do’s
- To Do list template
- Daily schedule
4. Structure your time
- Time-blocking template
- Weekend planner
5. Set goals and stay accountable
- Goal planner
- Daily goal planner
- Weekly goal planner
- Monthly goal planner
- Quarterly goal planner
- Yearly goal planner
6. Organise your regular tasks
- Week meal planner
- Shopping list template
- Chore planner
- Weekly chore planner
- Monthly task list
7. Plan ahead
- January – December month-by-month planners
- Project planner – year in advance
- Individual project planner
8. Remember key events and dates
- Celebration planner
- Important dates calendar
9. Time for you
- Self-care week planner
- Self-care month planner
- Work-out week planner
- Work-out month planner
- Habit tracker
49 pages of templates, checklists, planners and worksheets to help you prepare, be productive and get things done.
If you’re ready to simplify your schedule, get organised and manage your time, the smart and strategic way, then the Simple Productivity Planner can help you do all of that.
Your time is precious. Let’s use it productively!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I receive my planner?
After purchase, you’ll receive a link to view, download, save and print the PDF file.
I encourage you to print the sheets out and put them in a folder so you can refer to the printable templates and update them whenever you need.
Do you offer refunds?
Due to the downloadable nature of this product, refunds are not available. But, if you have any queries, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll do my very best to help.