SIMPLIFY YOUR TIME: A FREE LITTLE CHALLENGE
Simplify Your Time is a free 5-day email course to help you create more time, be more productive and make the time you do have work better for you.
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
Life can be busy these days. There always seems to be something we need to do, people to see and things to remember. Many of us have to juggle work, family and home.
It’s sometimes difficult enough for us to fit in everything that we HAVE to do, let alone find time to do the things that we WANT to do.
- We often fill our diaries like we fill our homes. Full of the clutter and distraction of commitments, appointments and things to do that we say yes to, because we often don’t know how (or why) to say no instead.
- We spend our days running from A to C with no time for B. We leave ourselves such little free time that we’re often too tired to appreciate it when we do have it.
- Our To Do lists are as long as our arm and stay unfinished at the end of the day even though we’re up and busy from the moment we wake to the moment we go to bed.
Time is precious and we can’t get it back so perhaps we should learn to curate our time more carefully. Spend your minutes wisely, focus on the important things and remember that every time you say ‘yes’ to one thing, you’re saying ‘no’ to something else.
Simplify Your Time will help you be more intentional with your time and how you spend it to support YOU.
Time is perhaps your most limited resource. Are you spending it the way you’d like to?
HOW WILL THIS COURSE HELP YOU?
Being intentional about your time will help you to carve more minutes out of your day. I can’t create more than 24 hours in a day but I can show you how to make the most of the time you do have.
Simplify Your Time will help you be as efficient and productive as possible. We’ll look at how you can structure your day to get things done and still find time for looking after yourself, spending time with family and focusing on your priorities.
This course will give you loads of practical advice, tips and encouragement to really get intentional about where and how you spend your time.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE…
- 5 days of emails delivered straight into your inbox with all the info you need in one handy place
- Each daily email will cover different topics around being intentional with your time, what it means and why it matters
- Guidance and practical advice on different ways to better manage your time and how you spend it
- Actionable challenges and question prompts (to take 10-15 minutes each day) to really get you thinking and apply what you’re learning!
If you have any questions about the challenge, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re ready to get started right now, pop your details in the box below so I know where to send you the information! Let’s make some more time for you!