THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN FEBRUARY
The long month of January is over and the month of love is here! Show your home some love and care this month by getting rid of the stuff that clutters your space with my list of things to declutter in February.
28 THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN FEBRUARY
- Excess mugs you don’t use
- Excess glassware you don’t use
- Excess plates you don’t use
- Excess knives, forks and other cutlery you don’t use
- Stale food
- Food that’s past its best before date
- Spices you never use
- Serving dishes you never use
- Stuff in the freezer that’s been there for years
- Cleaning products you bought but never use
- Scarves you never use
- Handbags you never use
- Pictures hanging on the walls that you don’t really like
- Photos on the shelves you don’t really like
- Ornaments on the shelves you don’t really like
- Anything on your bedside table that you don’t need for that night
- Bath toys that your kids never use
- Hair accessories your daughter never wears
- Hair accessories that have bits missing or have lost their elasticity
- Old diaries that you’ve kept but not sure why
- ‘Just in case’ items
- Pieces of spare fabric that you never get around to using
- Spare bits of gift wrap that you’ll never use
- Old medicines that are past their expiry date
- Baby wipes that have dried up
- Clothes hangers that you don’t use
- Broken tools
- Garden tools that you never use
DECLUTTER PROJECTS FOR EVERY MONTH OF THE YEAR
If you enjoyed this post, you might like to take a look at declutter projects for other months in the year.
Each month I suggest a series of declutter projects. I hope they help you clear the clutter in your home, little by little and create space and calm for you too!
Hop over to my post on declutter projects for every month of the year.
YOUR NEXT STEP…
I hope you enjoyed this list of things to declutter in February. There’s an item for each day of the month. If you’d like to carry on decluttering your home, your time and your life, check out my FREE Declutter Starter Kit. It’s packed full of helpful decluttering tips, projects and advice to get you started.