THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN JANUARY
January heralds the start of the new year. Make space for change with this list of things to declutter in January.
31 THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN JANUARY
- Clothes you never wear
- Damaged clothes
- Stained clothes
- Broken toys
- Odd socks
- Pens without lids
- Old magazines
- Books you’ve never read
- Books you’ve read but will never read again
- Earrings that don’t have a pair
- Broken jewellery
- Clothes that don’t fit
- Clothes that you haven’t worn in the last 2 years
- Maternity clothes that you won’t use again
- Towels that have holes
- Towels that are threadbare
- Bath products that you haven’t used in a year
- Cosmetics that you haven’t used in months
- Old nail varnish bottles
- Extra sets of bed linen that you no longer need
- Bed linen that is torn or worn
- Extra towels that you don’t need
- Toys that your kids have grown out of
- Old kids’ clothes that are damaged or have holes in them
- Jigsaw puzzles with pieces missing
- Paints and play dough that your kids don’t use any more or are dried out
- Bedding that doesn’t fit the beds you currently have
- Your kids’ artwork that you don’t want to keep
- Clothes that no longer fit you
- The contents of your bedside table after you’ve decluttered it
- Kitchen gadgets you don’t use
DECLUTTER PROJECTS FOR EVERY MONTH OF THE YEAR
If you enjoyed this post, you might like to take a look at declutter projects for other months in the year.
Each month I suggest a series of declutter projects. I hope they help you clear the clutter in your home, little by little and create space and calm for you too!
Hop over to my post on declutter projects for every month of the year.
YOUR NEXT STEP…
I hope you enjoyed this list of things to declutter in January. There’s an item for each day of the month. If you’d like to carry on decluttering your home, your time and your life, check out my FREE Declutter Starter Kit. It’s packed full of helpful decluttering tips, projects and advice to get you started.