THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN JULY TO SIMPLIFY YOUR HOME AND LIFE
Here are some ideas, projects and things to declutter in July. It’s part of my monthly series to help make decluttering your home that little bit easier!
THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN JULY
Here are 30 things to declutter in July to simplify your home and life.
- Baby toys you’re never going to use again
- Things that are under the sofa you’ve forgotten about
- Pet toys that have seen better days
- Excess hats/gloves/scarfs
- Grime on windows
- Pots in plants in the garden that need a bit of TLC
- Uncared for flowerbeds
- Feeling unmotivated
- Feeling lazy
- Feeling inadequate
- Feeling lonely
- Car parts and accessories
- Unused phonebooks and accessories
- Unused fitness and home gym equipment
- Hallways and corridors
- Under stairs cupboard and storage spaces
- Table linen, napkins and serving ware
- Cardboard boxes
- Digital photos
- Doubles of anything you only need one of
- Your other half (only joking!)
- Goals that don’t fit in with your future plans
- Mis-placed priorities
- Things that upset you
- Recipes you don’t use
- Kids’ water bottles that you have multiples of
- Kids’ cutlery you no longer need
- Kids’ furniture and highchairs you no longer need
- General rubbish
- Benefits of decluttering – powerful reasons to clear your clutter
- Where to start decluttering – tips to help you know where to begin clearing your clutter
- How to declutter when you feel overwhelmed
- How to find the motivation to declutter
- Types of clutter and how to deal with them
- Simplify Your Home – a guide and workbook to help you declutter your home, room-by-room. With checklists, further reading and lots of actionable steps and prompts to help you understand WHAT clutters your home, WHY it’s there and WHAT to do about it.
DECLUTTER PROJECTS FOR EVERY MONTH OF THE YEAR
If you enjoyed this post, you might like to take a look at declutter projects for other months in the year.
Each month I suggest a series of declutter projects. I hope they help you clear the clutter in your home, little by little and create space and calm for you too!
Hop over to my post on declutter projects for every month of the year.
YOUR NEXT STEP…
I hope you enjoyed this list of things to declutter in July. There’s an item for each day of the month. If you’d like to carry on decluttering your home, your time and your life, check out my FREE Declutter Starter Kit. It’s packed full of helpful decluttering tips, projects and advice to get you started.
DON’T MISS OUT!
I’m Antonia and on this blog I share practical inspiration to simplify your home, time and life. Follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest! You can also subscribe to Balance Through Simplicity and receive regular simplicity tips straight to your inbox for free. Make sure you never miss an article plus you’ll get a copy of my free Declutter Starter Kit as a welcome gift!