THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN MARCH TO SIMPLIFY YOUR HOME AND LIFE
Spring is coming this month and it’s time to spring clean and streamline our homes. Check out this list of things to declutter in March.
31 THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN MARCH
Here are 31 things to declutter in March to simplify your home and life this month.
- Tools that have parts missing
- Arts and crafts materials that you no longer use
- Paint in your garage that’s been there for years
- Broken outdoor toys
- Flat footballs
- Bicycles that your kids have outgrown
- Old magazines
- Pens that don’t work
- Old DVDs
- Old CDs
- Instruction manuals for things you don’t have anymore
- Old receipts that you no longer need
- Paperwork that you don’t need to keep
- Cables, leads and wires for computers, printers etc that you no longer need
- Tights with ladders
- Socks with holes
- Flyers and leaflets that come through the post
- Furniture that you don’t like
- Storage solutions that you don’t need
- Plastic bottles and other recyclable items
- Old newspapers
- General rubbish
- Bad odours
- Negative thoughts
- Lots of arguing
- Too much screen time
- Darkness – open the curtains, blinds or net curtains and let in the light
- Stuff to recycle
- Clear the kitchen worktops
If you need some more help or support then these posts will help, support and inspire you to carry on!
- How to declutter toys
- Why declutter instead of organise
- How to do a brain dump to declutter your mind
- Where to start decluttering – tips to help you know where to begin clearing your clutter
- How to declutter when you feel overwhelmed
- How to find the motivation to declutter
- Types of clutter and how to deal with them
- Simplify Your Home – a guide and workbook to help you declutter your home, room-by-room. With checklists, further reading and lots of actionable steps and prompts to help you understand WHAT clutters your home, WHY it’s there and WHAT to do about it.
DECLUTTER PROJECTS FOR EVERY MONTH OF THE YEAR
If you enjoyed this post, you might like to take a look at declutter projects for other months in the year.
Each month I suggest a series of declutter projects. I hope they help you clear the clutter in your home, little by little and create space and calm for you too!
Hop over to my post on declutter projects for every month of the year.
YOUR NEXT STEP…
I hope you enjoyed this list of things to declutter in March. There’s an item for each day of the month. If you’d like to carry on decluttering your home, your time and your life, check out my FREE Declutter Starter Kit. It’s packed full of helpful decluttering tips, projects and advice to get you started.
DON’T MISS OUT!
I’m Antonia and on this blog I share practical inspiration to simplify your home, time and life. Follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest! You can also subscribe to Balance Through Simplicity and receive regular simplicity tips straight to your inbox for free. Make sure you never miss an article plus you’ll get a copy of my free Declutter Starter Kit as a welcome gift!