THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN MAY
If you’re wanting to declutter your home, little by little, then this post might be perfect for you! Here’s a list of 31 things to declutter in May.
THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN MAY
- Receipts you no longer need
- Bank statements you no longer need
- Debit and credit cards that have expired
- Old glasses that you never wear
- Junk mail
- Pens that don’t work anymore
- Glue that doesn’t work anymore
- Dead batteries
- Unused cookbooks
- Food that you’re not likely to use
- Storage containers that you’re not likely to use
- Tupperware containers that don’t have lids
- Shoes that your kids have outgrown
- Baby stuff if you’re not going to have any more kids
- Reference books if you can find the information on the internet
- Old photos that you could scan in and keep in digital format
- Photos just for the sake of it
- Bad memories
- Half-finished craft projects that your kids have forgotten about
- Desktop icons on your pc that you no longer use
- Fuzzy photos or duplicate photos that you don’t want to keep
- Apps on your phone that you don’t use
- Junk email in your inbox
- Unsubscribe from newsletters that are no longer of interest
- Half-finished DIY projects
- Dead plants
- Old paint/chemicals in your shed you never use
- Broken garden furniture
- Outdoor toys that aren’t played with anymore
- Broken Christmas/festive decorations
- Light bulbs that don’t fit any of your lighting
WANT A PRINTABLE VERSION?
If you’d like a printable version of this list, hop over to the Simplify Library. This is a free collection of resources just for my email subscribers. Click the button link below for further information…
IF YOU NEED SOME MORE HELP…
Some people find decluttering relatively easy, others struggle.
Maybe you’re pushed for time, are prone to hoarding, find it difficult to make decisions or just have a lot of stuff to sift through and you’re not sure where to start?
Don’t worry, these are common problems but these posts might help!
DECLUTTER PROJECTS FOR EVERY MONTH OF THE YEAR
If you enjoyed this post, you might like to take a look at declutter projects for other months in the year.
Each month I suggest a series of declutter projects. I hope they help you clear the clutter in your home, little by little and create space and calm for you too!
Hop over to my post on declutter projects for every month of the year.
YOUR NEXT STEP…
I hope you enjoyed this list of things to declutter in May. There’s an item for each day of the month. If you’d like to carry on decluttering your home, your time and your life, check out my FREE Declutter Starter Kit. It’s packed full of helpful decluttering tips, projects and advice to get you started.