THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN SEPTEMBER TO SIMPLIFY YOUR HOME AND LIFE
Here are some ideas, projects and things to declutter in September to simplify your life. It’s part of my monthly series to help keep the clutter from your home!
THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN SEPTEMBER
Here are 30 things to declutter in September to simplify your home and life.
- Stationery supplies
- Home office desk
- Shredded paper
- Unhealthy snacks
- Excess sweets you’re never going to eat
- Unwanted gifts that you can donate/recycle
- Things that you don’t love in your home
- Things that you don’t want in your home
- Things that don’t add value in your home
- Unhelpful thoughts
- Your To Do list
- Your mind
- TV programmes that you never watch
- Unkind words
- Odd socks
- Old mascara
- Plasters that don’t stick anymore
- Scissors that no longer cut
- Computer accessories you don’t use
- Elastic bands that have built up
- Watches you no longer wear
- Self-care routines that you don’t keep up
- Your morning beauty routine
- Your evening beauty routine
- The types of food you cook
- Drinking too much
- Overthinking and over-analysing
- Your finances
- Spending too much
If you need some more help or support then these posts will help, support and inspire you to carry on clearing the clutter in different ways!
- Things to do at the start of each month
- Decluttering as self-care
- The benefits of decluttering your home and life
DECLUTTER PROJECTS FOR EVERY MONTH OF THE YEAR
If you enjoyed this post, you might like to take a look at declutter projects for other months in the year.
Each month I suggest a series of declutter projects. I hope they help you clear the clutter in your home, little by little and create space and calm for you too!
Hop over to my post on declutter projects for every month of the year.
DON’T MISS OUT!
I’m Antonia and on this blog I share practical inspiration to simplify your home, time and life. Follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest! You can also subscribe to Balance Through Simplicity and receive regular simplicity tips straight to your inbox for free. Make sure you never miss an article plus you’ll get a copy of my free Declutter Starter Kit as a welcome gift!