By using https://balancethroughsimplicity.com/, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS OUTLINED BELOW.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Balance Through Simplicity’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Balance Through Simplicity’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Balance Through Simplicity at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years of age or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions. Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Site.
Information provided on the Site and in the Service related to membership sites and other information are subject to change. Balance Through Simplicity makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source (the “Content”), is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
In no event shall the Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials and information on the Site, even if the Site or an authorised of the Site has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
REVISIONS AND ERRORS
The materials appearing on Balance Through Simplicity’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Balance Through Simplicity does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Balance Through Simplicity may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Balance Through Simplicity does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Any claim relating to Balance Through Simplicity’s website shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
In order to use the Services and/or Products offered on the website, you will be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, username and password, and other personal information.
You agree that any registration information you give to us will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service or Product, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
You may use the Site, Service, and/or Products for lawful purposes only. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site.
You agree to use the Site and to purchase Services or Products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only.
You shall not post or transmit through the Site or social media groups managed by the Site or Balance Through Simplicity any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
REFUSAL OF SERVICES/PRODUCTS
The Services and/or Products are offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. We reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity, without the obligation to assign a reason for doing so. No order is deemed accepted by us until payment has been processed. We may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, Product or Service, subject to us fulfilling our previous responsibilities to you based on acceptance of your payment.
DURATION OF AGREEMENT
Once confirmed, we will provide you access to the purchased Service or Product. You agree and understand that access to the Service/Product may at times be influenced and affected by third parties that we use to provide the Service (web hosting, course hosting, plugins, Facebook Groups, etc.). You agree and understand that no breach of contract action may be initiated against Balance Through Simplicity when there are reasonable delays in the access of the Service or Product.
Balance Through Simplicity reserves the right to terminate the Service or Product, and/or access to certain features of the Service or Product, with or without prior notice to you. We will make reasonable efforts to provide notice but is not required to do so under the terms of this agreement.
Lifetime Access is for the lifetime of the Service or Product. If for any reason, Balance Through Simplicity should dissolve or cease to exist, then your access to the Service or Product terminates.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Ebooks and other printable materials: Due to the downloadable nature of ebooks, guides and workbooks, we do not offer refunds on these materials.
We may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us posting the new Terms and Conditions on this Site.
Any use of the Site or Service by you after being notified means you accept these amendments.
We reserve the right to update any portion of our Site and Service, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time. We will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of our Terms and Conditions.
No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by Balance Through Simplicity shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by Balance Through Simplicity.
If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
Balance Through Simplicity (previously A Mum in Progress) is a personal blog and website set up to inspire and encourage simple and intentional living, run by me, Antonia Colins.
- I offer support and guidance through the information shared on my site and the resources that I create.
- All the views and opinions expressed in my blog posts are my own.
- All facts are checked at the time of writing to the best of my ability but some things change over time (e.g. links to products) so these cannot be guaranteed.
- I only review products that I believe may be useful and relevant to my family and followers of my site and blog.
- What is written on Balance Through Simplicity is not to be taken as fact. As a reader, if you choose to use tips, advice and recommendations, and are injured or otherwise as a result, Balance Through Simplicity cannot be held responsible.
- I will only recommend products that I have tested myself and feel are worthy of recommendation, or that I have researched and would like to purchase myself.
- Comments that are harsh, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity, or general spam will be deleted. Comments are the sole responsibility of their writers. Balance Through Simplicity is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for blog comments.
- If you find any links that are missing or broken, please let me know so that I can make the necessary changes.
- Links back to balancethroughsimplicity.com are appreciated. There must be a reference back to my site with a link to the relevant page.
- Unless otherwise noted, balancethroughsimplicity.com is the legal copyright holder of all material on the blog and others cannot use it to reprint or publish without my written consent.
- I reserve the right to add or delete any part of the site (including posts and pages) without prior consent.
- I reserve the right to change the focus on this blog, to shut it down, sell it or otherwise at my own discretion.
Balance Through Simplicity contains affiliate links. Meaning I receive commissions for purchases made through those links, at no cost to you. Please understand that I recommend products and services because I think they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something.
Balance Through Simplicity is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon’s website. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have any questions after reading this page, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading and for your support!
Last updated: 25 April 2022