PRACTICAL INSPIRATION TO SIMPLIFY LIFE
Balance Through Simplicity is a blog dedicated to helping you declutter your home, simplify life and live intentionally. Practical tips and easy-to-follow guidance to create a meaningful life you love.
If you’re looking to make changes, find direction, ease the pressure and stress of modern, busy life or you’re fed up of struggling from one day to the next, then maybe I can help?
No matter where you’re at and where you’d like to go, if you feel like you’re always doing and chasing, I hope I can help you find a better balance through simplicity!
Check out the blog for inspiration on simple and intentional living…
- How To Declutter Without Feeling Wasteful: Is Decluttering a Waste of Money?Decluttering can be difficult or daunting and we often find excuses or reasons to avoid or put it off. A common argument that I often hear is that decluttering is a waste of money. In this article I’d like to share my thoughts on how to declutter without feeling wasteful.
- How To Stop Living For The Weekends and Enjoy Your Week MoreHere are some tips on how to stop living for the weekends. Simple ideas to help you make the most of your week rather than wishing ahead to the weekend.
- How To Declutter Craft Supplies for Creativity and JoyHere are some tips on how to declutter craft supplies for creativity and joy. Let’s make it easier for you to decide which craft supplies to keep and which to declutter.
- How To Simplify Going Back To School and School RoutinesHere are some helpful tips on how to simplify going back to school and create a simple school routine that works for you and your children.
- 32 Things That Make Your Home Look ClutteredDoes your home look cluttered? In this article I’m sharing some things that make your home look cluttered and what to do about it.
- What is Minimalism and a Few Things It’s NotMinimalism is a lifestyle that enables you to focus on what matters. In this article I’m exploring what is minimalism and a few things it’s not. I hope it encourages you to approach minimalism with an open mind and explore it for yourself if you’d like to!