Clear clutter and run your home on auto-pilot.
Free up your time and energy for other things.
Simplify Your Home is a guide, workbook and decluttering checklists to help you declutter and simplify your home, the simple and strategic way.
IS CLUTTER GETTING YOU DOWN?
Let me ask you some questions…
- Does your home feel cluttered but you don’t know how to get rid of it?
- Does that clutter make you feel stressed out and weigh you down?
- Do you get frustrated spending your precious time clearing up your stuff, tidying away and managing your home?
- Do you want a home that’s less of a burden and more of a haven?
- Do you need less stress, more ease and more time?
- What about less stuff and more life?
If the answer is yes, then keep reading and maybe I can help you…
Simplify Your Home is a decluttering guide and checklists to help you declutter your home and keep the clutter away for good. Straightforward advice, actionable steps and printable, re-usable decluttering checklists to help you clear clutter from your home – without stress or hassle!
EVERYTHING BEGINS AT HOME
Home is where the heart is and, for many of us, it’s the hub of family life.
It can be a peaceful haven and sanctuary from the world but it can also be a heavy burden on your time, energy, mind and heart.
If you’re overwhelmed by the clutter and/or constantly looking after your stuff (picking it up, moving and cleaning it), then your home is probably taking up too much of your time and energy.
Your days will be spent looking after and managing your home (or at least thinking about it). Is that really how you want to spend your day?
There’s so much more to life, your day (and you) than that…
THINK HOW YOUR DAY COULD GO WITHOUT CLUTTER
- You can get dressed easily and quickly in the morning because you have a closet of clothes that you love to wear and feel good in. There’s nothing that you don’t feel comfortable in or doesn’t fit
- You can enjoy breakfast in a clear, clutter-free kitchen where your countertops are free of clutter and your fridge and larder are tidy and organised
- You can grab your keys, bag and anything else you need as you head out for the day because you know exactly where to find them (and put them back afterwards)
- No more piles of dirty laundry or toys to clear away at the end of the day so you’re free to relax and enjoy your evening
- No more getting frustrated because you’ve lost or forgotten something as you have a home for everything and everything in its home
- Enjoy time for yourself or with your family, staying in or going out, without feeling guilty about the state of your home
- Heading to the peaceful haven that is your bedroom instead of a dumping ground for stuff that you don’t know where else to keep!
Take control of your clutter.
Free up time, space and energy for other things…
THEN IMAGINE HOW YOUR LIFE COULD BE DIFFERENT…
Once you’ve decluttered and streamlined your home and set up systems to manage your housework then you can get on with living your life.
You’ll be able to:
- Know how to keep your home clutter-free despite the daily inflow of clutter from our busy lives
- Enjoy a home that’s calm and inviting and your own personal sanctuary from the outside world
- Feel proud and confident to welcome guests over, even the unexpected ones!
- Know exactly where everything is, keep it organised and tidy with minimum effort
- Run your home on auto-pilot and manage the housework quickly and easily
- Have more free time, energy and freedom to live your life (without clutter and stuff getting in your way)
- Be more patient, calm and present in your life and with those you love
- No more stressing out, being distracted or weighed down by your home and the stuff in it
So, how can you make this happen? The solution is to Simplify Your Home and I’ve created something to help you!
Simplify Your Home is an easy-access downloadable PDF-format guide, workbook and decluttering checklists to help you declutter and run your home on auto-pilot so you can get on with the rest of life.
AND WHY IS DECLUTTERING SO IMPORTANT?
You may be wondering how decluttering and simplifying your home can really make such a big difference? Maybe you’re questioning how such seemingly small steps can really have sweeping impact on the rest of your life?
Well, decluttering my own home was one of the first things I did when I was struggling to manage work, kids, me-time and life in general.
However, it turned out that clearing the clutter and making my home easier and quicker to run was just the beginning…
Sharing my journey and helping you declutter and simplify your home and life too is the message I try to share here at Balance Through Simplicity.
I found time for hobbies, self-care, family. I had time to find and focus on my priorities without being brought down by endless To Do lists, chores and household tasks.
Clearing the clutter in my home was just the start of my journey to clearing the clutter in my life so that I could start finding and working towards that full and meaningful life I mentioned before.
Less clutter, less stress, more ease, more time, more freedom and a more meaningful and full life – just with less stuff to trip over, get in your way and hold you back.
That’s what I hope this guide and the decluttering checklists will do for you too.
Simplify Your Home is an action plan to ditch the clutter and chaos and create a calm, clutter-free home that works for you and your family.
WHY WE STRUGGLE TO CLEAR OUR CLUTTER (and HOW SIMPLIFY YOUR HOME CAN HELP)
Many people struggle to clear their clutter. If you’ve tried decluttering before and got stuck – I hear you.
If you’ve wanted to declutter but didn’t know where to start – I hear you.
I hear you, because I felt like that too and I hear from so many readers that they feel like that too.
That’s why I created Simplify Your Home to share my best tips, overcome common decluttering problems and give you a framework and support to clear your clutter and, importantly, keep it away for good.
Here are some of the reasons why we struggle to declutter. Maybe they’re familiar to you too?
1. If you don’t have time to declutter
We’ll look at strategies for clearing your clutter when time is tight and you’re juggling ‘all the things’. You can declutter effectively with whatever time you have available to YOU. I’ll explain how.
2. If your family’s not on board
Don’t feel you’re doing this alone or get frustrated because no-one else in your home understands what you’re trying to achieve. I overcame this problem and in Simplify Your Home, I teach you how to overcome it too!
3. You start decluttering but lose motivation
Simplify Your Home will lead you step-by-step decluttering your home as you go room-to-room with the workbook and checklists to keep you on track.
4. You’ve tried decluttering but it hasn’t worked before
This is exactly the reason I created Simplify Your Home to explore WHY you’ve had enough of your clutter, exactly WHAT you want to achieve by decluttering and HOW your clutter is standing in your way. Understanding your mindset is key to clearing clutter and keeping it away!
5. You don’t know where to start decluttering
Getting started is often the most difficult part but Simplify Your Home will teach you the best place to start to build up your confidence. We’ll practice making those all-important decluttering decisions so you can carry on decluttering with less stress and more ease!
WHAT’S YOUR NEXT STEP?
So, if you’re ready to kick your clutter into touch, overcome the problems that might have held you back in the past and declutter your clutter – let’s make a start to Simplify Your Home!
The guide and decluttering checklists will hold your hand and guide you through decluttering and simplifying your home, room by room.
ABOUT SIMPLIFY YOUR HOME
Simplify Your Home is a downloadable guide, workbook and decluttering checklists to help declutter your home and run your home on auto-pilot.
- Simplify Your Home is split into different sections for ease of use – a guide, workbook and checklist section.
- There is a variety of information with lessons to read, question prompts, practical challenges, action points and links to additional resources and challenges to help you apply what you’re learning to your own life.
- You won’t receive a physical copy in the post but upon payment you’ll receive a link to download your copy which you can save and print.
- I update the PDF regularly and you can opt in to receive these updates automatically.
- Work through the guide at your own pace so it fits around you and your life. Re-visit it whenever you feel you need to.
- Unfortunately, due to the digital nature of this product, refunds are not available but please reach out to me if you have any queries at email@example.com. I’d be happy to help!
This is the contents so you can see exactly what’s included. Each lesson has links to further resources where applicable.
Module 1: Getting Started
- An introduction, what to expect and how to use the guide, workbook and decluttering checklists
Module 2: Getting Ready to Declutter
- Setting the foundations with the how and the why – the benefits of decluttering
- Where to start decluttering
- How to get your family on board
- How to declutter if you don’t have time
- How to declutter if you feel overwhelmed
- How to find the motivation to declutter
- How to declutter when you have children
- Why declutter and not just organise
- How to decide what to get rid of and what to keep
- How to make decluttering fun
- What to do with your unwanted stuff
- Dealing with difficult emotions
- Supplies you might need
- Things to do before you start decluttering
- Getting into the right mindset
- If it all just seems too much
Module 3: The Decluttering Module
This is the biggest module! Simple, practical and straight-forward tips and strategies to declutter your home, step-by-step, including:
- Linen cupboard
- Hallway and entrance
- Living room
- Bedroom and guest bedroom
- Kids’ bedrooms, clothes and toys
- Artwork and craft supplies
- Office and paper clutter
- Sentimental items, books and computer
- Garage, attic and outdoor areas
- All those other cupboards and storage spaces!
Module 4: The Maintenance Module
- Stepping into maintenance mode and staying clutter-free
- How to deal with gifts
- Shopping without adding to the clutter
- The minimalist mindset and shifting your thoughts for the long-term
- Habits for a clutter-free home
- Organisation tips to simplify your home
- How to decorate without adding clutter
Module 5: The Workbook and Checklists
- Finding your why – getting crystal-clear on what changes you want and why
- Printable checklists for each room and area covered in this PDF
- What’s next? – ideas for your next steps to a decluttered and simplified life
Learn how to tackle your clutter.
Let’s keep it away, once and for all…
THIS GUIDE IS FOR YOU IF…
- Your home is cluttered and you want to clear that clutter and make space for living
- You’re done with reading how to declutter and want to take action
- You want straightforward information and a practical structure to follow
- You’re fed up of feeling drained and burdened by your home and what’s in it
- You need help to overcome feelings of anxiety, guilt and overwhelm about your clutter
- You want a home that’s calmer, more spacious and ready to support you
THIS GUIDE IS NOT FOR YOU IF…
- You’re not ready to put in the effort and hard work
- You aren’t affected by your clutter (or you just don’t realise you are!)
- You’re not in the right mindset to be open to change
- You’d rather pay someone to declutter your home for you and have them revisit every time the clutter builds up
Want to clear your clutter but not sure how, what or where to start? I felt like that too…
I KNOW DECLUTTERING CAN BE TOUGH
I struggled with decluttering. I knew I wanted more space in my home and less stuff to look after. I wanted to reclaim my time, regain my self and give the best of me to the people who I loved most. I didn’t want to be tied to the housework, buying stuff to make me feel better and filling my house with stuff instead of memories and experiences.
I knew what I wanted to achieve by decluttering but I hadn’t a clue how to go about getting it. My family didn’t understand how clearing my excess stuff would make my life easier. I certainly didn’t know how to clear that stuff without feeling guilty or wasteful. I didn’t even have time to declutter anyway.
But, step by step, I learnt the tips and tricks to declutter without regret but with confidence. I even got my family on board and we live the benefits EVERY SINGLE DAY.
It took me a while to work out my strategy but this is what I share in Simplify Your Home.
I understand the obstacles that come up for so many of us in decluttering and simplifying but with simple, easy-to-follow guidance and some really handy checklists, I think I can help you find what you’re looking for beyond the clutter that’s getting in your way.
YOUR LOVELY FEEDBACK
“Before I took the course I didn’t really know where to start. Over the years, we’d built up so much stuff and I didn’t really know where to begin. This course broke it down so I could go through my stuff step-by-step. I learnt some great tips on how to keep the clutter away too which I hope we’ll stick to going forward!” (L.M. Kent)
“Loved the workbook section – it made everything I was learning easier to put into practice in my own home.” (K.E)
“If you want to know why we get so much clutter and how to prevent it (rather than just learning how to get rid of it), this course is great. For me it was more about thinking differently about the stuff in my house and whether I really needed it in my life and how this [change in thinking] stopped it building up in the first place.” (M.W. Beds)
Simplify Your Home requires you to take action to make changes. I can give you the information and explain how and why to do things, but ultimately, the outcome lies with you.
I understand that this is an investment of your money but also your time, energy and mind. My hope is that the course repays you in kind by being your springboard to a fuller, freer life.
If you’re ready to clear the clutter, streamline your routines and systems at home and save yourself time and energy for the rest of life… why wait?
Simplify Your Home is about decluttering your home so I hope you’ll find this guide, workbook and checklists to be easy to use, without waffle and clutter, and designed to help you get MAXIMUM RESULTS WITH MINIMAL STRESS.
There are many, many decluttering programs out there, but if you enjoy my blog, my style of writing and my practical inspiration to simplify your home and life in different ways, then I think you’ll enjoy Simplify Your Home.
Like all my other resources, it’s designed to help you TAKE ACTION, the simple and strategic way – and I keep costs as low as possible to help as many people who need it.
I believe the world is a complicated place at the best of times so I keep my resources and products clutter-free in price as well as in content!
So, are you ready to swap chaos and clutter for calm and clutter-free?
If the answer is yes, this is for you!
LET’S SIMPLIFY YOUR HOME…