MAXIMISE YOUR TIME
A guide, workbook and planner to help you make more time for what matters.
LET ME ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS…
Time is arguably your most limited resource but do you use it wisely? Perhaps some of these may sound familiar…
- You wake up in the mornings struggling to get going but with a million things to do and then go to bed exhausted, struggling to switch off
- You’re always busy but still never get to the bottom of your To Do list
- You have difficulty juggling everything that’s required of you and feel pulled and pushed in different directions by an overstuffed schedule
- You feel worn down, frustrated, stuck in a rut and desperate for some time for yourself
- You need help with getting organised, being productive and staying motivated
- You feel like life is a hamster wheel and the faster it goes, the faster you have to run to keep up
If you’re nodding in agreement and want to find another way, then keep reading…
Busy and stressed?
Maximise Your Time is full of easy-to-follow steps, questions and exercises to help you work out how to be more productive and organised. Simple strategies to carve out more time, even if life is busy or you find it difficult getting organised and staying on track.
HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR DAYS?
One of my favourite quotes is by author Annie Dillard.
“How you spend your days is, of course, how you spend your life.”
Sit with this a moment and it’s a powerful reminder of how precious our time really is. Every day that passes is a day you won’t ever get back.
If you think back to yesterday, or last week, or last month, can you honestly say that you’re spending your days like you want to spend your life?
Most of us have bills to pay, errands to run, things to do and people to see but looking at your life as a whole, are you happy and fulfilled or just feeling stretched and overwhelmed?
Maybe we can change that right now…
DO YOU HAVE CLUTTER IN YOUR SCHEDULE?
This was how I felt a few years ago when I was juggling family, work, an overstuffed home and an overstuffed schedule.
Clutter comes in all shapes and sizes and it’s not just the sort that trips you up as you walk room to room.
Clutter can appear in your schedule too. If you answered yes to any of the questions that I asked you earlier then it’s likely that your time is cluttered too and it’s impacting on your life and yourself.
That’s why I created Maximise Your Time to help you declutter your time like you declutter your home.
WHAT IS MAXIMISE YOUR TIME?
Maximise Your Time is a downloadable guide and workbook to help you manage your time so it feels like you have more of it for living your best life.
- Proven ORGANISATION TIPS for your home and life
- Expert PRODUCTIVITY HACKS to help you get things done even when life is busy
- Simple ROUTINES AND HABITS that work and you can keep up
- How to STRUCTURE your day, week, month and year and carve time out for YOU
- Goal-setting, time-blocking and other tried-and-tested STRATEGIES to help you stay focused and motivated
- 45+ pages of PRINTABLE PRODUCTIVITY PLANNERS to fill in, track your time and plan ahead
By the end of the course, my aim is for you to have more time for what you WANT to do, not just what you NEED to do.
The key is not to prioritise your schedule but to schedule your priorities.
– Steven Covey
LESS CHASING AND DOING, MORE LIVING
I want to help you STOP chasing your tail, losing things, running out of time, stretching yourself too thin, STRESSING yourself out and flopping into bed at the end of the day WIPED OUT – only to repeat it all tomorrow.
Instead, I want to help you FIND CALM, joy and peace. Life may come with challenges but it also comes with opportunities for HAPPINESS, fun, family, friendships, creating memories, making magic and giving yourself time and space to ENJOY life (instead of running hard on that hamster wheel).
Maximise Your Time will help you carve out more time for all these things instead of squeezing them out by your squeezed-out schedule!
Simple printable planners to help you stay motivated and on track!
WHY I CREATED THIS COURSE
Struggling to find more time for what matters to YOU? I know how that feels and I’d like to help…
When I first began simplifying and decluttering my home and life I began by getting rid of the excess stuff in my home. It was lovely to have a clearer, calmer home that was easier to manage. But this was only just the beginning of the story…
The LIFE-CHANGING BENEFIT of simplifying life was actually a much more precious commodity – EXTRA TIME.
- Time to play with my kids
- Time to connect with my husband
- Time to laugh with my friends
- Time to pursue hobbies
- Time to rest and relax
- Time to enjoy life
- Time to stress less, live more
All of which I hadn’t had time to do when I was busy doing everything but not actually being really present for much of it.
Time is the one thing that we can’t get back and I was FED UP of spending my time rushing, doing, chasing and being stretched too thin. EXHAUSTED by life but not able to find a way to slow down and find time to make changes.
Clearing my clutter of course made my home easier and quicker to look after but there were other things I did to clear the clutter from my schedule.
Maximise Your Time is a guided workbook and printable planner to help you take OWNERSHIP of your time and how you’d like to spend it.
SOME LOVELY COMMENTS…
You don’t have to take my word for it! Here is some lovely feedback from past students…
“Thank you for this course. I didn’t know what to expect when I joined. My family said I was stressed out all the time but taking this course and putting into place some of what I learnt, made me feel happier and less stressed about things. Thank you.” (T.P. Woking)
“I loved the challenges. It’s easy to read things but another to put them into practice. This course helped me appreciate that time is precious but it’s a lot up to me where I choose to spend it and how.” (M. N. Worcs.)
“Beautifully written but full of practical advice and helpful tips. If you’re feeling too busy but not sure what to do about it then this course is a great start.” (B.R. Dublin)
“I hadn’t realised how much time I wasted on things that didn’t deserve my time in the first place. It was an eye-opener!” (S.R. TN)
HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU…
Through a series of lessons, journaling prompts, practical challenges and action steps, you’ll learn how to:
- Take control of your time instead of your time controlling you: Stop saying you’ve run out of time and instead make your days run like you want them to
- Carve out time for yourself: Stop putting everyone else first, only to find that you’ve run out of time for you
- Establish flexible routines and rhythms for your days: So that everything gets done and you have plenty of wiggle room for things you hadn’t planned for
- Manage your time strategically: Learn how to be productive, write to do lists that you can actually achieve, organise your home, schedule and routines to get things done, the smart but simple way
- Deal with the time-wasters and sucks on your time: Learn how to be effective rather than busy. Get things done, feel empowered and stop letting distractions and the clock defeat you
- Stop being afraid to say no: Learn how to prioritise the important things to you and become comfortable in creating time for you (instead of just squeezing it in where you can)
- Tried and tested time management tips: Expert hacks to manage the biggest sucks on your time so you have more free time for doing what you want (safe in the knowledge that you’ve still got all the bases covered!)
READY TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TIME?
Maximise Your Time is a gentle, compassionate but MOTIVATING course to hold your hand and guide you through getting your schedule and days SIMPLIFIED and ORGANISED (even if that doesn’t come naturally to you!). I ask you to both reflect and take action!
Through reading, questions, journal prompts, actionable steps and challenges and, of course, the printable planners, I encourage you to get clear on WHAT YOU WANT from your life and how to MAKE TIME for that when busy life comes hurtling at you… every. single. day!
By the end of the course, I hope that you’re spending your days like you want to spend your life and that you have time to LIVE THAT LIFE TO THE FULL.
Your time is precious.
Let this course help you make the most of it…
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE and FAQs
- 157 pages in digital, downloadable PDF format
- After purchase you’ll receive an email with link to download your own copy
- If you have a coupon code, enter this at the checkout page to receive your discount
- You won’t receive a physical copy in the post
- You can download, save, read and print the PDF but please don’t share
- All my paid for courses and workbooks are priced in US Dollars but you can still purchase these resources if you live outside of the US
- This is a digital download so I’m afraid no refunds are offered
If you have any questions, please reach out to me at [email protected] before or after purchase and I’d be very happy to help!