A 48-page workbook with step-by-step ACTION PLAN to help you set MEANINGFUL GOALS that really matter to YOU.
AN ACTION PLAN TO SETTING GOALS THAT MATTER
- Do you have lots of ideas but don’t know how to make them happen?
- Do you have big dreams for the future but don’t know how to put them into practice?
- Do you want to set goals but not sure where or how to start?
- Have you set goals in the past but get side-tracked or don’t stick to them?
- Do you get frustrated that you don’t achieve what you set out to?
- Do you need help breaking down your plans into managable steps?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then this Goal-Setting Workbook is here to help you!
Setting goals is a great way of MAKING CHANGES, improving your life and LOOKING FORWARD to the future. But, we often set goals with all good intentions and then can’t keep them up. Life gets in the way and our plans change. I get it!
This Goal-Setting Workbook can help change that for you. It’s a step-by-step workbook to help you set meaningful goals, a simple ACTION PLAN to make them happen and regular review to make sure they’re still important and relevant.
It will walk you through the entire GOAL-SETTING PROCESS including reviewing your life right now, working out what you’d like to CHANGE or BUILD ON and brainstorming EXACTLY how you’re going to do that.
Let go of distractions, feelings of what you ‘should do’, regrets or wasting time trying to achieve goals that aren’t going in the direction that you REALLY want to go.
Use the worksheets and printable pages to get your thoughts out of your head and keep you FOCUSED and MOTIVATED on setting clear, intentional goals that MATTER to you.
P.S. Goal-setting isn’t just for the new year. This workbook will help you set goals no matter WHEN you start!
- Instant download 48-page PDF
- Last year in review to assess where you are right now
- Clear your mind exercise so you can start with a fresh mind
- Define your priorities and decide what’s most important
- Define your values and decide what’s meaningful to you
- Choose your word for the year to give you an annual theme
- Brain dump your goals for this year to start drafting your future goals
- Define your goals for this year to get focus and clarity
- Brain dump your goals for next year so you have a long-term plan
- Plan your goals for each month and monthly templates to prioritise what’s important
- Monthly action plan and review for consistent, achievable progress
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly goal planning sheets to plan your action steps
- Goal brainstorm sheet to get an overview
- Habit tracker printable to help you develop and stick to helpful habits
- SMART and life goals worksheets for goal-setting in different areas of your life
- Goal vision board and brain dump sheets to easily brainstorm your goals
- Goal checklist templates for simple, effective goal-planning
- Short and long term goal-setting worksheet to map out a complete, but flexible plan
- Products are sold in US Dollars but you can purchase them even if you live outside the US.
- If you have a coupon code, use this at the checkout to receive your discount.
- After purchase, you will receive a link to download your copy.
- The workbook is in PDF format. You will need a PDF reader to be able to see it. These are usually already installed on phones and computers but if you need one, I would suggest Adobe Reader or something similar.
- This is a digital product so you will not receive a physical copy in the post.
- This workbook is designed in black and white to use minimal ink when printing. You can choose to purchase either the A4 or US Letter size option.
- I update my content regularly and you have the option at the checkout to receive these updates automatically every time they happen.
- All my workbooks and planners are copyrighted and for personal use only. Please do not copy, sell, share or distribute.
- Due to the downloadable nature of this product, I’m afraid refunds are not available and all sales are final. However, please reach out to me at [email protected] either before or after purchase if you have any questions and I’ll do my very best to help you out.