A self-care workbook for your mind to help build positivity, resilience and confidence.
How you think determines how you feel and the emotions we have can affect everything we do. Let’s clear your mind of negative thoughts, distraction and limiting beliefs.
- Do you need to make changes in your life but aren’t sure where to start?
- Perhaps you don’t stick to things or can’t take important decisions when you need to?
- Do you hold yourself back, make excuses or lack motivation?
- Perhaps you feel unhappy and want to feel differently?
This workbook will help you uncover how you REALLY feel and WHY so you can ditch the fuzz and think clearly and purposefully.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover inside:
- Explore your current mindset: Assess how your mind is supporting you now and identify areas that might need a little work
- Deal with negative thought patterns and habits: Stop being held back by limiting beliefs and find ways to address them head-on
- Mindset mini challenges: To help encourage a healthy mindset with simple, easy practical projects
- Mind-map and brain-dumping exercises: To declutter your mind, create clarity and take action
- Mindset journal prompts for reflection and self-discovery: Deep-dive into your own thoughts and feelings
- Practical self-care tips: Sustainable, effective strategies for a healthy mind (and healthy body)
- Create your own self-care plan: How to prioritise your own self-care even when (especially when) life is busy
As the quote by Steve Maraboli goes, “Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.”
Your thoughts shape your decisions and actions. Our mindset can be our greatest source of strength or our biggest stumbling block. How well does your mindset support you right now?
Workbook and journal prompts, practical challenges and action steps to help you clear the clutter in your mind and fully embrace this precious life of yours.
Click the Buy Now button, complete the payment details and receive a link to download, save and print your workbook today!
Due to the downloadable nature of this product, I’m afraid refunds aren’t available.
Ready to Master Your Mindset?
Start today and find out how YOUR thoughts are shaping your decisions and actions in life.