Hello, I’m Antonia and welcome to Balance Through Simplicity!
I hope you enjoy my site and learning how to declutter your home and simplify your life in a way that feels right to you.
Simplicity looks different to everyone but I encourage you to come with an open mind and heart, try things out and make changes slowly but steadily.
If you’re ready to begin, let me explain a little more about what you’ll find here…
HOW TO DECLUTTER YOUR HOME AND SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE
I believe that simplicity helps us carve out space to create a life we love. The details will look different from person to person but here are some important steps to help guide you and a snapshot of what my website is all about…
1. Feel ready for change
The first step in making any changes is to understand how you’re feeling now and how you’d like to feel instead. Perhaps you’d like more free time, less stress, less rushing, less frustration, more direction, more joy? Listen to yourself when things feel off, reflect on your life now and whether you’d like to make some changes, big or small. Ask yourself now, how are you (really) feeling?
2. Declutter your home
Clutter has been shown to raise stress levels and negatively impact our mental health. It certainly takes up space, time and energy as we tidy and clean our overstuffed homes and battle the daily influx of clutter from the outside world. Cue frustration, tiredness and overwhelm. Clear clutter and enjoy freedom from your stuff. Start decluttering your home here.
3. Simplify your life
Decluttering our homes is a popular place to begin but clutter comes in many shapes and forms. It’s not just the stuff that trips you up and you have to tidy and move. You can have too much clutter in other ways, including in your schedule, mind and heart. Learn how to simplify life and create more time, ease and freedom. Start to simplify your life here.
4. Define your priorities and live intentionally
Sometimes we know what we want from life. Sometimes we’re so overwhelmed by our overstuffed homes and lives that we can’t even think straight. Decluttering our home and simplifying our life helps us focus on what’s important and what just distracts and removes us from living our life to the full. What would a full and meaningful life look like to you? Learn more about intentional living here.
If you’re new here or just beginning to declutter your home and simplify your life, try these helpful articles…
- The benefits of decluttering your home and life and why it matters
- 20 ways to declutter your home
- Types of clutter and how to deal with them
- 100 things to get rid of today
- 20 ways to simplify your life
- How to be less busy
- 10-minute simple self-care ideas
YOUR NEXT STEP…
So, now you know what my site is about, what’s your next step?
Here are some suggestions for when you’re ready:
- Explore the blog for inspiration and information
- Read more about me and how I simplified my own life
- Join my weekly newsletter for decluttering and simplifying tips and a regular little reminder to slow down and prioritise what’s important to you
- Make lasting change of your own with my courses, workbooks and resources
- Connect with me on Instagram, Facebook, the Balance Through Simplicity Facebook Group and Pinterest.
If you’d like to contact me, share your thoughts, introduce yourself, provide feedback or ask a question, I’d love to hear from you! Please drop me an email to email@example.com.