THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN DECEMBER
Try these quick decluttering projects this month. You’ll be on your way to a clutter-free home before the busy Christmas season with my list of things to declutter in December.
30 THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN DECEMBER
- The internet (is it even possible?!)
- Lighting that’s too bright or hard
- Colours in your home that you don’t love and feel right living with
- Too many conflicting patterns and colours
- Décor items that aren’t really to your taste
- Old furniture that you’ve inherited or acquired that you don’t like
- Paintings on the wall that you don’t love
- Photos that you don’t love to look at or mean something
- The coffee table in your living room
- The top of the fridge
- Old notes that you no longer need
- To Do lists that hang around not done
- Random phone numbers that could be put into one single contact list
- Chores that stop you having family time
- Exercise that’s too tough to fit in with family life so you put it off – walk daily instead
- Empty beauty products that are sitting on the side of the bath
- Old food in the fridge
- Mouldy fruit in the fruit bowl
- Empty jars and bottles that have gone back into the fridge
- Lipstick that doesn’t suit you
- Clothes that used to suit you but you don’t feel comfortable in anymore
- How many pairs of shoes do you actually need?
- Bras that no longer support you
- Knickers that have gone grey
- Your email inbox
- Toys in every room (try to keep one room that’s toy free)
- Your goals for this year
- Your contact list for friends and family
- Emergency numbers
- Your approach to life so you’re happy with a simple, easier, enjoyable life!
DECLUTTER PROJECTS FOR EVERY MONTH OF THE YEAR
If you enjoyed this post, you might like to take a look at declutter projects for other months in the year.
Each month I suggest a series of declutter projects. I hope they help you clear the clutter in your home, little by little and create space and calm for you too!
Hop over to my post on declutter projects for every month of the year.