THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN NOVEMBER
Here are some simple decluttering projects for you to try this month. Some of them are quick and easy, others might take a little more time. This list of things to declutter in November will help you get your home clutter-free, more streamlined and much easier to manage!
30 THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN NOVEMBER
- Cobwebs on the ceiling
- Dust on the skirting board
- Old greetings cards
- Kitchen utensils you never use
- Empty glass jars you’ve held on to just in case
- Spare buttons from clothes you no longer own
- Concert or theatre programmes
- Holiday brochures
- Your kids’ school bags
- Things you used to collect but are now sitting in a box
- Valuable items you’ve been meaning to sell but haven’t
- Plates with cracks
- Glasses with chips
- Mugs with cracks and chips
- Excess roasting pans and trays
- Roasting pans and trays that are rusty or damaged
- Tea towels that are worn so thin they don’t dry anything
- The kids’ bedroom
- The spare room
- The playroom
- The corner or area of your home that’s never looked quite right
- Window sills
- Your shoes
- Your partner’s shoes
- Your kids’ shoes
- Your partner’s clothes (with their agreement!)
- The stuff that’s lurking on top your wardrobe
- The stuff that’s lurking in your partner’s wardrobe (if they’re agreeable)
- Fittings for the vacuum cleaner that you never use
- All the TVs (try it for a month!)
- Benefits of decluttering – powerful reasons to clear your clutter
- Where to start decluttering – tips to help you know where to begin clearing your clutter
- How to declutter when you feel overwhelmed
- How to find the motivation to declutter
- Types of clutter and how to deal with them
- Simplify Your Home – a guide and workbook to help you declutter your home, room-by-room. With checklists, further reading and lots of actionable steps and prompts to help you understand WHAT clutters your home, WHY it’s there and WHAT to do about it.
DECLUTTER PROJECTS FOR EVERY MONTH OF THE YEAR
If you enjoyed this post, you might like to take a look at declutter projects for other months in the year.
Each month I suggest a series of declutter projects. I hope they help you clear the clutter in your home, little by little and create space and calm for you too!
Hop over to my post on declutter projects for every month of the year.
YOUR NEXT STEP…
I hope you enjoyed this list of things to declutter in November. There’s an item for each day of the month. If you’d like to carry on decluttering your home, your time and your life, check out my FREE Declutter Starter Kit. It’s packed full of helpful decluttering tips, projects and advice to get you started.