THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN APRIL TO SIMPLIFY YOUR HOME AND LIFE
Ready to welcome Spring into your home? Check out this list of things to declutter in April for some great decluttering projects to spring-clean your space and free up your mind, time and energy for other things!
30 THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN APRIL
Here are 30 things to declutter in April to simplify your home and life this month.
- Appliances or gadgets you don’t use
- Foreign currency you’re not likely to use
- Get everything off the floor and clear the floor space
- Take everything off the stairs – they’re not extra shelves!
- Curtains that haven’t been washed in years – wash them!
- Keys that you don’t know what they’re for
- The contents of your purse
- The contents of your partner’s wallet (with their agreement!)
- The contents of your handbag
- Old remote controls you no longer use
- Old perfumes that have gone stale
- Old aftershaves that have gone stale
- Cufflinks that don’t have a pair
- Scooters your kids never use
- Bad habits
- Routines that don’t work for you
- Your car
- Your garage
- Your loft/attic
- Your wardrobe
- Your bathroom
- Your home office
- Your porch
- Your garden shed
- Your living room
- Your kitchen
- Your hallway/entrance way
- Old mobile phones and accessories
- Excess plastic bags
- Anything on your calendar that you don’t want to do
- Benefits of decluttering – powerful reasons to clear your clutter
- Where to start decluttering – tips to help you know where to begin clearing your clutter
- How to declutter when you feel overwhelmed
- How to find the motivation to declutter
- Types of clutter and how to deal with them
- Simplify Your Home – a guide and workbook to help you declutter your home, room-by-room. With checklists, further reading and lots of actionable steps and prompts to help you understand WHAT clutters your home, WHY it’s there and WHAT to do about it.
DECLUTTER PROJECTS FOR EVERY MONTH OF THE YEAR
If you enjoyed this post, you might like to take a look at declutter projects for other months in the year.
Each month I suggest a series of declutter projects. I hope they help you clear the clutter in your home, little by little and create space and calm for you too!
Hop over to my post on declutter projects for every month of the year.
YOUR NEXT STEP…
I hope you enjoyed this list of things to declutter in April. There’s an item for each day of the month. If you’d like to carry on decluttering your home, your time and your life, check out my FREE Declutter Starter Kit. It’s packed full of helpful decluttering tips, projects and advice to get you started.
DON’T MISS OUT!
I’m Antonia and on this blog I share practical inspiration to simplify your home, time and life. Follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest! You can also subscribe to Balance Through Simplicity and receive regular simplicity tips straight to your inbox for free. Make sure you never miss an article plus you’ll get a copy of my free Declutter Starter Kit as a welcome gift!