THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN APRIL
Ready to welcome Spring into your home? Check out this list of things to declutter in April for some great decluttering projects to spring-clean your space and free up your mind, time and energy for other things!
There’s a free printable list which you can download and work your way through too!
30 THINGS TO DECLUTTER IN APRIL
- Appliances or gadgets you don’t use
- Foreign currency you’re not likely to use
- Get everything off the floor and clear the floor space
- Take everything off the stairs – they’re not extra shelves!
- Curtains that haven’t been washed in years – wash them!
- Keys that you don’t know what they’re for
- The contents of your purse
- The contents of your partner’s wallet (with their agreement!)
- The contents of your handbag
- Old remote controls you no longer use
- Old perfumes that have gone stale
- Old aftershaves that have gone stale
- Cufflinks that don’t have a pair
- Scooters your kids never use
- Bad habits
- Routines that don’t work for you
- Your car
- Your garage
- Your loft/attic
- Your wardrobe
- Your bathroom
- Your home office
- Your porch
- Your garden shed
- Your living room
- Your kitchen
- Your hallway/entrance way
- Old mobile phones and accessories
- Excess plastic bags
- Anything on your calendar that you don’t want to do
GOT STUCK? NO PROBLEM!
This month there are some quite big projects on the list such as your kitchen, garage or loft.
I wanted to include them because they are notorious clutter hot-spots. If you want a clutter-free home then at some point you’re going to have to take the plunge and tackle them!
I think the trick is to break these areas up into small manageable chunks – either choose a small corner, a particular cupboard or set yourself a timer for 15 minutes and see how far you get.
GET YOUR FREE PRINTABLE…
All my email subscribers get access to the Simplify Library where you’ll find lots of downloads and resources to help you simplify your life. You can access these whenever you want.
A free printable list of things to declutter in April is in the Library so just fill in your details below and you’ll get access straightaway!