Balance Through Simplicity is a blog dedicated to helping you declutter your home, simplify life and live intentionally. Practical tips and easy-to-follow guidance to create a meaningful life you love.
Hello and welcome! I’m Antonia, a full-time working parent and reformed workaholic turned passionate advocate of simple and intentional living.
A few years ago, I was worn out and worn down. I was juggling a career with a young family, running on overdrive, fuelled by coffee and hindered by insomnia.
I’d had enough of struggling through each day but decluttering and simplifying my home, time and life changed everything…
If you’re looking to make changes of your own, find direction, ease the pressure and stress of modern, busy life or you’re fed up of struggling from one day to the next, then maybe I can help?
You might like to learn about decluttering your home, being productive (not just busy!), self-care, intentional living and other ways to simplify your life by choosing more life, just with less stuff.
No matter where you’re at and where you’d like to go, if you feel like you’re always doing and chasing, I hope I can help you find a better balance through simplicity!
- Overwhelmed By Life? 11 Tips to Help You Find Your WayIf you’re feeling overwhelmed by life, it’s difficult to know how to make changes and what changes to make. In this article I’m sharing some little tips to help you find your way if you’re feeling overwhelmed by life and need to reset.
- Clutter-Free Gift Ideas for Mother’s DayIn this article, I’d like to share some thoughtful clutter-free gift ideas for Mother’s Day. I’ve picked some minimalist gift ideas for mothers to show our love and thanks for all that they do, but without adding clutter to our homes and lives.
- Clutter Hotspots and How To Deal With ThemClutter hotspots are where clutter has a habit of building up regularly. In this article we’ll look at the main clutter hotspots in your home and I’ll share some tips on how to deal with them!
- How to Create a Daily Routine to Simplify Your LifeStruggling through the day? Here are some tips on how to create a daily routine to simplify your life by clearing clutter in your home, schedule, heart and mind.
- ‘Just In Case’ Clutter: What It Is and How To Deal With ItHow many times do you start decluttering, only to get stuck with deciding whether to keep an item or not, ‘just in case’? In this article I’m sharing some thoughts on what ‘just in case’ clutter is and how to deal with it.
- Decluttering Mistakes and How to Overcome ThemDecluttering is easier if you know how! In this article I’m sharing some common decluttering mistakes and tips on how to overcome them.